The advantages of becoming a member
By joining APELA, you will:
– Become part of an international network of researchers specializing in sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa, the Caribbean and the Indian Ocean
– Receive ELA, our biannual magazine
– Receive all the information sent out by our mailing list
– Be eligible to present papers at our conferences and symposiums
– Be able to publish articles and reviews in ELA magazine
How do I join APELA?
– Download the 2017 subscription form
– Print and fill out the form
– Choose your subscription
– Send in the form, with the payment cheque, to the following address:
APELA. C/o ECRITURES EA 3943
Université de Lorraine
UFR ALL – Metz
Ile du Saulcy
F – 57045 METZ cedex 1
– Membership and subscription are valid for the year in progress.
– Subscribing to APELA guarantees you two issues of ELA magazine.
|European Union||45 €|
|Outwith the European Union||45 €|
|Low-income member (please contact the Treasurer)||20 €|
|Please note that a 6 € fee for postage will be charged for non-EU members|